View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Cant seem to get on the server 
Rookie

Post Cant seem to get on the server
Hi there, I understand you are in the process of making some changes and/or currently using a different server. I dont really understand but I click the online.exe as usual and i cant seem to get online. I have tried several times throughout the day/night with no success. Is the server dead, currently unavailable, or do i need some sort of patch to get connected?

Please help.

Also im online using a crappy wifi dongle, but this did work fine around 2 weeks ago before i started having problems so i presume its not the dongle thats the problem.

i have a friend that i have recently introduced to the game and he has been waiting for me to get connected so that he can meet up on the server.
Unfortunately his level of understanding is a lot lower than mine, and mine is only very basic about how all this works.

Basically, we need an answer/solution in simple terms for dumbasses like us.

Many thanks!

from Oldboy.

:-)

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 am
Profile YIM
豆腐配達

Post Re: Cant seem to get on the server
Can you try replacing psobb.exe with the following client: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31272729/psobb.rar

You'll also need to add psobb.exe to the trusted application list on your antivirus.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]