View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Mag mistake 
Rookie

Post Mag mistake
So I've been following this mag guide, and ran into an odd issue suddenly. I had successfully evolved the mag into Ila at level 50 on my hunter and then transferred it to my ranger. Upon feeding it antiparalysis on my ranger the next day, it transformed into Kaitabha without even levelling up. Could I get this transformation reverted, or am I stuck with it?

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:07 pm
God

Post Re: Mag bug
It most likely did what it was suppose to do if you want to revert it feed it with your hu again at a level interval of 0 or 5.

Dr. Frasier Crane wrote:
"Lazy-guy. I wonder what they call the deluxe model? The hopeless slack-ass?"

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 pm
Rookie

I'm not so sure anymore. I just logged back on after doing nothing more to the mag and it had reverted to Ila.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:40 pm
Champion

It's not really a big problem here, instead of feeding it anti paralyzes feed it antidotes. In all honesty you shouldn't have even switched between Hunter and Ranger seeing as both Ila and Kaitabha give the twins PB. But yeah...antidote to raise DEX dimate to raise ATP.

GC#s
Main accounts:
-Emma Mae
-Molly V1.1
-Emily Rose
-Inara

-Cain
-Abel
-Archomito
-Starr

-Mustang
-Lt. Havoc
-LtHawkeye
-Anthrax

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 pm
Profile YIM
Champion

Oh...and mags evolve every 5 levels after level 50 depending on the stats they have.

GC#s
Main accounts:
-Emma Mae
-Molly V1.1
-Emily Rose
-Inara

-Cain
-Abel
-Archomito
-Starr

-Mustang
-Lt. Havoc
-LtHawkeye
-Anthrax

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:43 pm
Profile YIM
PROSPECTORS!

Post Re: Mag mistake
Renamed topic to be more fitting. Not a fan of things being called bugs that aren't bugs. :P

Yeah, gotta be careful with which character you feed your mags.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 pm
Senior

Post Re: Mag mistake
The guide probably has you evolve to Ila to get a certain photon blast. It will evolve into Diwari from any mag as long as Def+Pow=Dex+Mind (eg. 5/45/50/0) AND you give it to a Skyly, Pinkal or Yellowboze Female Ranger. I have Diwari and I never evolved to Ila. Mine went from Kalki to Mitra then Kaitabha at 50 to Bhirava when I switched characters after Lv 50 because of the character AND because pow>dex temporarily.

Between 50 and 100 it can evolve every 5 levels depending on the stats. Don't sweat the exact mag as long as your stats are in order before level 100.

Also after you evolve to diwari don't bank the mag if you have to transfer it to your main character. Drop it and have a player you trust hold it while you change characters. That's how I safely transferred mine. If you don't have some one to help you transfer it, go back to the lobby and transport back into the block and then make a new room and then try banking it. I don't recommend it though because the bank really screwed up my first Diwari and it takes a lot of time to get it back!

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]