View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Umm, not sure how to explain this 
Senior

Post Umm, not sure how to explain this
Log in, enter Ultimate, beat all the quests, than this happens, so does this mean I can't do Soul of Blacksmith on this new server?, let alone the other fun meseta building quests from ultamate X.X. Please tell me West and East tower are in atleast, if not dam that just makes Episode 2 Somewhat useless on ultamate, unless theirs a good Custom quest somewhere that involved being ravaged by a bunch of weird creatures. Things just continue to ruin my day, I've been talking about getting a God hand for the past 58 hours and 22 minutes and no one bothered to speak of there not being any God hands that exist X.X.

Than it get's even weirder Im pretty sure this was an old Quest error, I mean I love central dome but not enough to do it 2 times XD.

Please some one respond quickly I want my God hand ARRR. Either that or a Delsabers buster lol. This server's out to shatter all my old dreams... losing more confidence as the days past.

Extra: For any who reads this last part it's rather a want than help.
is Final Cycle Obtainable on V hard and ultamate on this server? i mean the boss fight with Saint/ kondrieu or whatever the heck its name is, that boss reminds me of Phantasy Star Online 2 trailers XD. and the drops I remember are quite rewarding. Could a Quest maker please make a tribute to this as a Christmas present and Allow us to Fight Saint as a 1 map room Quest, on ultamate XD. 4 players only and rewards be like some episode 4 drops or like materials. or better if anyone can think of some.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 am
Profile YIM
PROSPECTORS!

Post Re: Umm, not sure how to explain this
Yes, we have god hands, and you probably haven't done the government quests.

I don't have access to the quest list right now so I can't prove that we have the quest you're looking for, but I'm certain that if you just play through the government quests (on any difficulty) you'll be fine.

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:14 am
Senior

Post Unlocking God hand, and quest issues
Thanks again karma. I'll get right on this... I was hoping to get multiple God hands and form a Gods of mercy team.

Status update: You have to be the aligned Difficulty to unlock the Single mode quests. so it's not just a easy way out. You cannot just beat the government forest quests to unlock the single player cave quests you have to beat, the quests on the same/ equal difficulty. * Figured this out when I beat all of normal before I started. than did normal mode gov quests incase what I was told didn't work, experimented and went back to Ultamate only to find out the quests are still dorment, while on the otherhand the multiplayer quests remain un-changed.

If your after the God hand/ or 50% Surpressed gun you must beat them in order.

Tier's 1 and 2 Forest quests. *including Fake in yellow*, than beat the principals first 3 Quests Tier 1 & first quest of Tier 2 = Dragon fight quest.

Thanks for the from clarification of this from Karma.

Unlocking God hand * 800req/750 ATP Knuckles X 30 Grinder (max) W/ hit given from quest... Soul of Blacksmith.

beat the 9 quests above, from the tiers of episode 1.

Than do as follows... (if you don't already know this)

Reach level 130 *Atleast due to this server's Ultimate monsters having nice criticle hit rates, you'll need the 500 or so HP to survive a grass assassins hit, or a Hildelt Gizonde Spamm.

Do Caves first * this will take at-least 16 minutes up to an hour* Why? You have to go all the way to the 8th map of caves 3 to obtain correct mineral which will be on a shiney crystal blue wall, right after a room of nano dragons, and pal sharks * if you played on Normal- V-hard* but for ultimate you got those Giant Blue sharks and the dragons. Anyways..

Caves 3 --> map 7 * Collect Blue Mineral* telepipe... Forest 1.. *get Mineral *Miwonite* from the lake in the 3rd map = 1 where the saberwolves leap out of the bushes if you walk close to the wall. Than of course just lalala on to the dragon, kick its ass than Boom return *BE careful on selecting the weapon choice* If you don't quite understand what im saying here's a link that's pretty much a picture of the maps un randomized.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?o ... &artid=633

Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]