View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
In regards to materials 
Master

Post In regards to materials
Ok. I hope this question is'nt a stupid one that will take up anyone's time. I have a level 200 character, and messed up my material count. I had my materials reset, and have began hunting materials. Now, if I take off my slots, and anything that lowers my stats, (mst right now being the issue) would I be able to use for example mind material to max out my stat? And if so, if I do just that, would those slots, weapons, whatever be able to be equipped again after I max out the stat in question? In this case, I have a bunch of mind materials that I want to use as per my material plan. I have a Ramar if that helps. At present time, I can't use any mind materials as it seems my mst is max. (I believe 665 mst for Ramars) After I take off my slots and all, I am not at max on my stats.

Could someone please just ease my mind? Could my equips be equipped back after I use the mind materials or should I just leave things safe and sound.
I am sorry to be a bother, just a little paranoid on what my next move is.

Thank you Eden elite for helping out once again on a question that may make me feel foolish, but will save me from making another wrong move.

Thank you in advance.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:59 pm
Master

Post Re: In regards to materials
Ok, first thank you for your fast reply. Second, I have 4 slots. They are V501, V101, Centurion/Ability, and Heavenly/HP. Now The question is, if I unequip these, and use the materials, if I hit max stats, or however close, would I still be able to equip these slots? I'm not too schooled in PSO, so forgive my ignorance. However, I know there are a lot of people here who know their stuff when it comes to this game, such as yourself. And also, no red ring. I have a terrific mat plan that I intend to use to the fullest, and it requires 33 mind mats. The problem is I have a bunch of them, and did not use 33 yet, but I am unable to use them, and want to. I just don't want to mess up too bad where my slots will not be equiped after I use those mats.

Thank you again, and anyone else who touches this topic.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:13 pm
Champion

For the records, I'm the one that sent Tomcat his material plan. Ramars can max all stats except Evade with only a V101, and Evade is a useless stat anyway (specially how low it is on a Ramar), he did not intend on obtaining a Red Ring, so this is what I sent him :

RAmar
-EQUIPS: V101 (3 free slots for possibly V502, Cure/All, etc.)
5/120/35/40 mag
125 HP Mats
125 TP Mats
100 Pow Mats
68 Def Mats
33 Mind Mats
11 Eva Mats
38 Luck Mats

All stats except Evade are maxed with this plan (39 from maxing Evade).

I could have gone with all Power Materials and no Mind Materials, but seeing as he was already lvl192 and his power was long maxed, I figured I'd throw a few Mind Materials in the plan. I also find Mind Materials easier to find in general.

To answer your question Tomcat, it is ok for you to remove the Centurion/Ability and to use your 33 Mind Materials. Your MST will max with ONLY the V101 and your mag. You can still equip the Cent/Ability after using the 33 Mind Materials, it just won't go over your maximum MST (665). In fact, anything you will equip other than the V101 won't change your MST anymore as it is now maxed. Same thing with your base ATP, ATA, DEF and LUCK. They should be maxed with only the V101 and your mag once you take ALL of your 250 materials. Anything you will equip after that won't change your base stats. (The yellow numbers in parantheses)

If you already knew all that stuffs, I hope I didn't bore you! ;)

Kids, wanna learn how to lose 6 months of your life? Try speedrunning!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:59 pm
Master

Thank you both for your insight and help. It is very appreciated, and now I have the answers I needed.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]