View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
hi 
Senior

Post Re: hi
lol @ ur location zyx. lee is not that bad lol if you are a chick tho he is pretty nice to guys too lol but yeah i see some familiar faces snipe and jman <3. im kinda down since this server doesnt have cmode <3 cmode :cry: hope that is added soon :cry:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 pm
Lord

pho wrote:
he is pretty nice to guys too

Yeah. We had buttsecks back then.

pho wrote:
im kinda down since this server doesnt have cmode <3 cmode :cry: hope that is added soon :cry:

That is, if a developer ever "DEVELOPS" a challenge mode map for everyone to enjoy.

Ohai. Welcum to this wonderful server.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:22 pm
PROSPECTORS!

You might have seen me on Ralkir the midget FOmar, Karma the FOmarl, or Leorina the RAcaseal.

Any reputation I may have had on SCHT was only really developed by the fact that I was in Isis's team and I was often the force for his RTs. I didn't really post much on the forums at all since the people on the forums there are... yeah. XD

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 pm
Senior

lol isisnub's team and also i guess people come here to get away from lee seems like lol.... everyone seem to... dislike him lol....

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:38 pm
Champion

hey pho, welcome to eden ^^ yeah i do see you on schtserv alot lolz i even has your card still i think :O lol hm you may not remember me but you probably have seen me around on there. my char is XterrorX ^_~ hm well yeah this server is actually interesting lol theres actually a few differences such as unlike scht the admin of eden choko didnt mod the game itself much like hm example im sure you know the original pso never had 2 banks lol. its more like the original pso witch i like very much. i always enjoyed playing on the original non-modded pso as i did years ago. hm the comunity is a really nice one i think you've noticed so far n_n they can be very friendly and such haha thats the one reason i joined eden. the people were so welcoming so i stayed after trying it out :3 i really hope you has a great time here in eden and hm well yeah welcome ^-^

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:25 am
Champion

Welcome! O:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:56 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2