View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Hello 
Rookie

Post Hello
Hey my name is Gabriel and im new to the whole game thing. I've been playing mmorpgs for a long time now and eventually i got a lil tired cuz everything starts to look the same so when i saw this game its really nice cuz it looks different from the others I've played. so hopin to see u guys around. Already met a number of nice people too.

my IGN is Eizen.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:18 am
PROSPECTORS!

Post Re: Hello
Hey, nice to see you here. I hope you enjoy the game and community as much as I have.

By any chance, did you know a HUcaseal named Galatea (who then later changed to Helen)?

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 am
Rookie

Glad to see you come to Eden :D hope you have lots of fun and if you need anything, my IGN is ~Aurael~

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:27 am
Rookie

Karma wrote:
Hey, nice to see you here. I hope you enjoy the game and community as much as I have.

By any chance, did you know a HUcaseal named Galatea (who then later changed to Helen)?

the server is great and i hope more people find it. and um sorry i dun think i know any HUcasel or maybe i dont remember.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:23 am
Rookie

Hey everyone ^^ Im Melissa but you can call me meu...I'm still downloading eden but i can't wait to try it :D I see how my bf has liked it a lot so i want to play too! :P

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:05 pm
PROSPECTORS!

Gabriel wrote:
Karma wrote:

the server is great and i hope more people find it. and um sorry i dun think i know any HUcasel or maybe i dont remember.

Ah, all right. And hello, Melissa as well.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:20 pm
Lord

hi! welcome to the server! you'll love it here and i agree this game it diffrent from others my IGN is pillow hope to see you there :D

Boredom - A severe disease infecting millions of people all over the world in which they constantly exhibit certain behaviours like lack of movement, construction of various pointless structures, doodling, talking about pointless things, and taking pictures of feet. There is no known cure, though the symptoms do seem to fade when victim is introduced to something time consuming or slightly entertaining, such as television or counting nails in a wall. Though is it a very severe and wide-spread epidemic, it is not fatal, though attempts to get rid of the disease have known to be fatal at times.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:01 pm
Rookie

Aika wrote:
Hey Eizen, It's Aika the person who greeted you on the server. How's the gameplay going?

And welcome to Melissa too!

Hey Aika! Thanks for showin me around, u and the other nice people. Sorry again about mistaking you for my other friend. Anyways she had fun also, this game reminded us of that game we played years before (N-Age Liberty). There's even a place called Eden. Im havin alot of fun and I really hope this server stays for a long time. Even Kitty (Melissa) is here too now and I know she'll have fun too.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:03 pm
King

Welcome Gabriel, hope you enjoy it here.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:43 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]